Nuffnang

Search Here!!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Orientation Day

Today is a both cloudy and rainy day to everyone. Happens when I'm on the way to sunway where it still drizzles a bit but it stops just a minute later. Went for my orientation briefing in the engineering lab today where my degree program leader, Mr Douglas Tong explains the details about the degree program that we are entering so we understands everything. Degree is starting and there's not much time for me to slack because I can't fail any of them and must maintain a certain percentage in order for me to achieve 1st class honor in this subject. I do hope to achieve 1st class honor in Bachelors in Electrical & Electronic Engineering. That would be fantastic but saying is meaningless without taking the effort to do so. So I must buck up and fresh my brains for 1 more day before my class commence on Wednesday. =). Before I end this post, I would like to wish Mr Edmund Chan & Mr Beh Wei Lun A Happy Blessed 20th Birthday. Way to go guys. Happy 20th birthday and have a blast guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment