Nuffnang

Search Here!!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2nd of February 2010

NOthing much for today. Wake up early in the morning and head to college as usual. Feel so sick cause of my nose. My nose can't stop giving me problem. Sinus is really not a good thing. BUt at least I wear a jacket during my class because it's freaking cold for my morning class non the less the afternoon once too.

Do part of my report with my college friends in the engineering lab and learn more things while doing the lab work than studying. Theory is good for us to know what's going on but practical do helps a lot when we are out to work. So today we just construct a circuit and experiment on a OpAmp circuit to test the oscillation. =). Spend quite some time there with my college friend but they did the most in it. Thanks for the help guys.

Sometimes I just wonder whether my attitude in doing and effort that I put on something appear to be good. When I focus and concentrate in class than the classmates do things I'm cool or action but I don't wish too, I just wanna stay focus and get to understand what the lecturer teach about. I feel very stress recently due to the project. I have been submitting project throughtout this few weeks and there's more coming up. There are 3 to go before CNY and I'm rushing one now before I do my the other ones. My knowledge is still not reach the level yet although I have studied so long. I'm just so tired recently and my mind is like blank and I can't think of anything. Please help me.. ..

Guess that's all for my day. I hope things will go smooth and better soon.

1 comment: