Nuffnang

Search Here!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

01/02/2012

In real life, most the things is in " Give & Take " condition. The reason why I said this is because I have seen and experience things throughout the journey of my life whereby a person has to give in order for him/her to take in return. There's nothing free rolling towards you without having an effort to get it. Even if there is, it wouldn't last long.

I would share some information I gotten from the net which I find it quite interesting and true about Virgo-ians. Need to work harder to cool down myself or should I just paste a cooler pad/ chiller pad on my forehead to ease my anger. The anger of mine can just starts anytime without any signs or warning as Im a Virgo, things tend to be nearly perfection as I hate things to be out of plan, situation, or timeline. Virgo just hate things being messy and not punctual to the promised time.

Virgo Strength:

- Analytical
- Observant
- Helpful
- Reliable
- Precise
- Cleanliness

Virgo Weakness:

- Skeptical
- Fussy
- Inflexible
- Cold
- Interfering

No comments:

Post a Comment