Nuffnang

Search Here!!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas is just around the corner!

Christmas Christmas, What shall I do for it. I Have been busy to even update my personal blog lately. So the last post I have is the stop smoking post. Wonder it would cut down the smokers now through out the spread of the badness through smoking. In real fact, the smoker itself wouldn't die that easy but the person beside which doesn't smoke that will cause the early death. Sounds ridiculuous but that's true. Went for the fluxed event that day @ Euphoria by MOS @ Sunway Pyramid and took some pics. Do have a look ya @ http://undercoverproject.blogspot.com/2009/12/fluxed-1st-anniversary-bash-grand.html . There will be more update soon ya. Before I sign off, wanna wish everyone have a safe journey back if they are having holidays and going for vacation and drive safe. Take care peeps. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment