Nuffnang

Search Here!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Spidey Coming out!

It's been days since I last update this blog. Have been busy doing my report and at last I submitted it to the lecturer today and today is the day of submission. Wonder if the lab report will turn out to be good. Currently in love with the song wei ni er huo by shen mu yu tou. Nice song though. Miss my sweetheart so much and wish to see her every moment if I could. Feel like hugging her real tight and enjoy the music together. I really wish I could be the one who is to sing this song to her. This guy just sound so nice. Omg, I'm so in love with the song. Arr..Wonder if I have money to have a trip to somewhere during the 1 week break I have. I wish to go out to a place where I can relax by the beach and watch the sunrise and sunset with my dearest. It just feel so relax and wonderful. Have been stressing all this while and just need a time to relax my mind and soul. Signing off ere. See ya peepz

1 comment:

  1. I also hope could travell around during the sem break after my final....go to the beach there:)
    next time you play the song for me again ...or u want to sing it to me??hehe...

    ReplyDelete