Nuffnang

Search Here!!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rainy Tuesday

Woke up early in the morning and prepare for the class @ 9 which is analogue and digital control system. Reach college around 8.30am and head to comp lab for awhile cause can't see any1 nearby the eng lab or what so ever so I just check my fb and twit a bit in twitter. Right after the 1st class, we head to Taman Megah Ming Tien there for brunch and had myslf a claypot of porridge with some Oil Fried Ghost. lolz. That's what we talk about during the meal..Oil fried ghost...1pm which is my next class and listen to the lecture around 2 hours flat and go for another class which is advanced engineering maths where I have so many doubts in it when lecturer explain about the new Formulas. I'm Still thinking of the formula in my head for several hours d and try to understand what is it all about. Wait for my mom during my class end @ 5 something because I can't walk home due to the heavy rain and Stuck in the traffic when I'm just 10 minutes away from my house. =(. Today's traffic is pretty bad in LDP and I can see some minor accidents which is kissing bumpers along the road. Guess the people that drive nowadays is pretty impatient like me huh. Starting to calm down during my road driving but some idiots just make me piss but I still control myself because I sayang my life. LOLZ..So not me huh. Jz Jk..Guess thats all for my day. Signing off now. Ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment