Nuffnang

Search Here!!

Monday, November 2, 2009

MOnday is just so Cooling

Today is simply a rainy day. Woke up early in the morning and prepare myself to go for college. Reach coll around 8.45am and head to the comp lab and online awhile before I go for the class at 9am in the eng lab. Today's weather is just so cold and lucky I have brought my sweater along with me and kuru was the 1st person that say I look like a hip hopper. I was like zz. What the.. I'm just feeling cold, that's all and I don't want to freeze myself and sneeze throughout the day so it's for my precaution. After the class, we head to kota damansara for our brunch and it was a filling one because I ate a White chicken Breast rice with added one more bowl of rice. Wonder that will fill me huh. After the meal, we went back to college and as usual; stuck outside to cue up for parking. My college is always with the parking full sign and I seldom see the lights turn off. You can imagine how big is my college huh but I think when the school of social arts moved to section 13 which is the new campus then the parking would be not that occupied. Cross finger and pray for the best. That's all for my day and I'm signing off ere.

No comments:

Post a Comment