Nuffnang

Search Here!!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

TWO SIX November O NINE

Woke up real early in the morning but went back to sleep when I see the clock just tick 6o'clock. Lolz. Hmm, started to wash up and prepare myself some yummy breakfast before I go to college. Cooked myself some sausages to be put together and eat with bread but sadly mr cheese has finish eaten d. Aiks, wanna go grocerry shopping to grab more cheese. =). Went Kota Damansara ther for brunch with my college friends. Miss my baby so much although she thinks I don't so don't talk about it ady. Since it's not nice talking about it ere. Will make the reader feel ' youk ma '. NOthing much to talk ere so I'm signing off ere. =)

1 comment:

  1. where got don't want talk to you wor...just that thought you busy there....
    hope u get well d:)

    ReplyDelete